Khách hàng của chúng tôi là thành viên của Tập đoàn đa quốc gia, là công ty vốn 100% Nhật Bản. Có kinh nghiệm 50 năm, đủ năng lực về tài chính, năng lực triển khai các dự án qui mô lớn về chăm sóc khách hàng, tư vấn các giải pháp dịch vụ, đem lại những kết quả kinh doanh tối ưu hóa lợi lợi nhuận, giảm chi phí vận hành.
· QC will be directly responsible of tasks including (but not limited to):
· Ensuring Quality Monitoring is done to improve overall quality performance across the project based on the quality standards
· Providing feedback and coaching based on quality audits, complaints and seller satisfaction remarks to improve on their communication and overall quality performance
· Training CSR’s on soft skills, call handling and communication skills
· Providing report and analysis on quality progress to HOCS
· Ensuring contact reason categories are tagged correctly
· Generating process and guidelines for CSR’s to adhere
· Ensuring recoveries are done
· Attending calibration and meetings to ensure requirements are on par
· Training CSR on new implementations and process changes.
· Analyzing the root cause of issue and able to design action plan.
· Document Contact Center quality concerns and trends for procedural changes, recommendations and training.
· Provide information to assist in the performance feedback (from Supervisors to Agents) and to increase motivation concerning Contact Center quality concerns.
· Test products and procedures to establish functionality and effectiveness.
· Manage BPO performance to achieve KPIs of productivity, CSAT, CQM
· Other duties as assigned
· At least 1 year experience developing and implementing quality assurance programs in a call center environment
· Experience persuading audience and front line employees to support new initiatives.
· Experience in providing performance feedback
· Experience managing and driving team calibration to QA requirement
· Good at English
· Good at MS Office and CRM systems
NGUYỄN NỮ NHÃ NGỌC