● Periodically conduct review/ audit activities to make sure IT systems are updated/enhanced to keep up with technology changes, business development, local regulations…
● Periodically review and conduct the System Continuity Plan (SCP) to ensure the systems are highly available to support business operating properly.
● IT Security responsibilities such as monitoring, evaluating, patching to prevent malware, virus and cyberattacks.
● Manage IT network, systems activities to support the business requirements effectively.
● Manage planning/implementation activities including IT investment, Resources, HO projects, and other IT projects.
● Plan annual IT system & IT equipment related budget.
Identify and propose ideas to improve and update the bank systems/ operation processes.
● Develop and implement IT policy and best practice guides for the bank.
● Revise and update necessary procedure for all systems and internal operation procedures.
● Manage IT infrastructure in DC and DR.
● Manage System team with daily operations.
● Good command in English.
● At least 4 years of experience as Manager in charge of Systems & Network Engineer, or Network Operations.
● Deep knowledge of server and networking environments including Microsoft Windows Servers, Lotus Domino, Hyper-V, VMware, VEAM Backup, Cisco, HPE, DELL products, FortiGate Firewall and Security.
● Solid knowledge in LAN, WAN and VPN.
● Experience in troubleshooting Server, Router, Switch, Storage, Firewall, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, Lotus Notes, PC, LAN, Printers, Telephone, IP-Phone systems.
● IT experience in banking & accounting is preferable.
● Good leadership skills, time management, problem solving skills.
HỨA MỘNG TUYỀN