Khách hàng của chúng tôi là thành viên của Tập đoàn đa quốc gia, là công ty vốn 100% Nhật Bản. Có kinh nghiệm 50 năm, đủ năng lực về tài chính, năng lực triển khai các dự án qui mô lớn về chăm sóc khách hàng, tư vấn các giải pháp dịch vụ, đem lại những kết quả kinh doanh tối ưu hóa lợi lợi nhuận, giảm chi phí vận hành.
Fully take responsible for CS team in Call Center. The following points is what CS Supervisors must:
• Support the Customer Service Manager (CSM) in achieving business goals Manage the day to day operations within the customer service team including process escalations, quality checking, and staffing needs
• Build team spirit for a team with 80 - 100 members Process designer. Continuously implement new or innovate existing processes to improve KPIs, Customer experiences, Efficiency performance
• Support to develop training plan for new CSRs and maintain continuous training for existing CSRs
• Assist CSR's in exceeding customer expectations through excellent customer service
• Provide regular, transparent feedback and reporting on CSR performance to the CSM
• Forecasting the volume of workload daily & peak period and design plans to overcome the backlogs but still maintain good KPIs
• Fining the gaps in process and offering the best solutions to maximize capacities and resources for improvement
• Identify risks and provide immediate action plans during sudden incident Coordinate with other teams/ departments to achieve company's business goals 2.
• Goal better, data-driven, self-motivated leader, can-do attitude, open and supportive mindset
• Good at planning and organizing, communication, presentation, negotiation, interpersonal and problem solving.
• Work independently and proactively take on new responsibilities where most needed.
• Good at data and report to control backlogs & performance
• Position promotion, salary increase: once/year
• 13th month salary
• Insurances followed Vietnamese Labor Law
• Bonuses, gifts for Holidays
• Activities: Birthday party, team building, company trip, etc.
HỨA MỘNG TUYỀN