● Strategic and in-depth analysis of company’s financial and operating performance,
competition landscape, global & local market and technology trends
● Support in designing, monitoring and tracking results-oriented strategic initiatives
● Work particularly with Product-, Growth and Digital Transformation teams to develop and
execute on high-impact initiatives
● Actively engage and lead working team in investment-, business cases and M&A
● Bachelor degree MBA preferred or advanced degrees in Engineering, Science and/or
● Years of experience: 4 years + with top management consultant firms highly preferred
(McKinsey, BCG, Accenture or PWC Strategy).
● Strong academics from top-tier institutions (top 15% of class)
● Strong analytical skills.
● Strong project management skills, including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end,
manage multiple long-term projects simultaneously and manage teams.
Location: District 1 – HCM