- Drawing up contracts and other legal documents.
- Explaining the law and giving general legal advice.
- Analysing legal documents.
- Perform legal research, review, draft a variety of legal documents including contracts, resolutions, legal opinions
- Advising on corporate, commercial, and corporate compliance issues.
- Drafting / negotiating transaction documents and legal advice in English and Vietnamese.
- Managing and executing corporate and commercial transactions.
- Support the General Cousil and BOD in strategic files, including M&A deals, real estate projects, company listing, legal corporate operations
- Manager all filings with the SSC, securities matters and offerings, corporate governance and board issues, treasury matters, subsidiary management, provide regulatory and compliance counseling with respect to many substantive areas including securities laws, stock exchange requirements, and state corporate laws
- Review key contracts for operation activities of the Business units, including franchising agreements, distribution contracts; Provide legal advices for corporate matters
- Take lead the improvement of the corporate secretary, filling system, contract templates
- Working relationship
- Internal: Senior Legal Counsel and Legal Cousil within the organization => Support legal matters
- Bachelor of Law, obtaining a practicing certificate and admitted to a bar association is favourable
- 8 years of practice experience or more experience, in which 3 – 4 years for manager level, experience in M&A deals, real estate and securities are favourable+B29
- Ability to maintain project timelines and foster strong relationships with BU and other departments and team members.
- Proven drafting and negotiation skills.
- The ability to work independently on numerous activities and prioritize them properly while meeting deadlines.
- The ability to confront conflict and difficult issues in a professional, assertive and proactive manner.
- High degree of verbal and written communication and analytical skills
- Professional proficiency in Vietnamese and English required Advanced / fluent English both verbal and written.
- Strong care ethic.
- Able to take on a high degree of responsibility and manage a challenging workload.
- A real interest and desire in developing and contributing to all aspect of a successful practice including business development and knowledge management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong work ethic, a team player, organized and attention to detail
CONTACT: Phone: (+8428) 7106 8279