- Participate in the development of go-to-market strategy for the Agrochemical Market.
- Strategizing the long term & short term business directions to ensure maximum.
- Profitability in line with organizational objectives.
- Driving sales strategies for attainment of periodical targets to optimize revenue from with existing customers & new development.
- Develop new customer & business opportunities.
- Product application training to customers.
- Forecast on short terms and long terms basis in the region.
- Relationship building with decision makers and key buyers in pre-sales negotiation
- Making sure all activities essential for product success are working properly – using typical software, testing, customer support, etc.
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with the Marketing manager
- Coordinate sales activities with the Sales lead
- Work closely with the CEO regarding direction, challenges and proposed solutions.
- College degree required with a preferred focus in Agricultural, Biotechnology addition to a minimum of 8-10 years sales experience with region responsibilities or Commerce with working history in the Agricultural Chemical or related Agriculture Industry preferred.
- Previous experience working with distributors, retailers, agricultural consultants, and key growers to accomplish territory objectives a plus.
Mr. Nam Tran
Mobile: (+84)28 7106 8279