Lead research on instructional design (ID) theories and models.
• Lead the development of a technology enhanced business strategy including the: relevant training, tools, systems, and products; ….
• Collaborate with functional groups to define and implement effective content development, review processes, and internal workflows, relevant training program and module-specific success metrics
• Drive the design of a robust monitoring / reporting framework and output design focused on identifying, quantifying, and triaging actionable insights and trends at a program, module, and membership ranks and opportunities for additional programs or revisions to existing programs, modules, products, structure, as well as channel strategy for the dissemination of success-related information to client.
• MA/PhD in English Teaching/ Linguistics or Education Management.
• 5+ years of senior managerial experience (open expat)
• Experience as a R&D Director or similar managerial role.
Ms Ngọc: 0903143969