- Completing the monthly/quarterly/yearly sales targets assigned to the recruitment service department.
- Delivering recruitment service with high quality and quantity for clients’ projects;
- Proactively search and develop the source of candidates and participate in organizing events/sourcing development, interview program for recruitment.
- Play a role as an expert adviser in orientating for candidates.
- Implementing full steps of the candidate selection program, which is including screening, direct/indirect interviews, evaluating candidates, complete candidates profiles,….
- Managing your candidates by developing, building and maintaining your relationships with them.
- Play a role as an account manager: Connecting customers and your colleagues to ensure the working process is operated in the best way and highly efficient.
- Reporting working processes and results of recruitment processes.
- System tracking.
- Participating and implementing other HR services, which are assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in English/ Human Resource or other related major.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in sales/recruitment.
- Sales abilities and sales skills, passionate with sale jobs;
- Working intense and communication;
- Hard-working, sophisticated, observing capabilities.
- Investigating and problem-solving skills;
- Good English skills (listening, speaking, reading and writing).
Ms. Tuyen Hua – HR Dept
Mobile: (+84)28 7106 8279