- Assisting recruitment consultants implement HR projects, such as sourcing services, recruitment services and other HR services.
- Providing administrative support to a recruitment team.
- Assist in recruiting activities including job posting, candidates searching, candidate profile preparation, system tracking.
- Participating in recruitment sourcing projects which includes online and offline.
- Approaching candidates, tele-screening applicants to make sure candidate is qualified to job orders’ requirement.
- Supporting weekly reports.
- Other tasks as assigned by Head of recruitment services.
- A third year or last year students of universities;
- English/HR major is preferred;
- Familiar with Microsoft skills like Word/Excel/PPT;
- Fluently in English (speaking and writing);
- Good at communication & confident;
- High sense of customer service;
- Have a can-do attitude;
- Enthusiastic, well-organized and ready-to-learn by doing;
- Task drive and detail oriented;
- Work under pressure and multi-tasking;
- Be able to work full-time;
Ms Tuyen Hua – HR Dept
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile: (028) 7106 8279