– Planning, researching, and designing security architectures, including cloud security architecture components with creation of innovative solutions that balance security standards with business requirements.
– Researching and designing public key infrastructures, certification authorities, and digital signatures, and ensuring all personnel have IT access limited to their need and role in the organization.
– Evangelism of potential cloud options and application security best practices.
– Threat modeling in collaboration with architecture and development teams.
– 7 to 8 years of relevant experience working Cybersecurity related roles with proven ability in designing and delivering enterprise-level security solution.
– Knowledge of network and web related protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC, HTTP/S)
– Experience with public cloud services, architecture, security tooling, and best practices
– Experience with compliance and regulatory standards (PCI, HIPAA, etc.)
– Experience with modern software development practices (CI/CD, automation, containerization, orchestration)
Phone: 0986 855 503