- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle (requirement collection, clarification, coding, testing, integration testing, deployment).
- Write quality, well-designed, testable, efficient code.
- Write design and engineering documents.
- Ensure designs are compliant with specifications.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of systems.
- Collaborate with your colleagues to define, design, and ship features.
- Interact daily with designers, backend engineers, product owner, and QA engineers.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Learn about, evaluate, and recommend new technology
- A degree in Engineering ideally with a specialization in CS/IT.
- Strong computer science fundamentals in algorithms and data structures.
- 5 to 8 years of relevant professional experience.
- Google Cloud experience.
- Kubernetes experience.
- Distributed systems experience.
- Unit and integration testing experience.
- Micro-service architecture experience
- Layered back-end systems experience.
- Go language experience.
- Business-English fluency.
- A “get-it-done” mindset
- Azure Dev Ops experience.
- Service-mesh architecture experience.
- Message bus experience.
- Docker experience.
- Systems monitoring experience (Datadog).
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, BigQuery experience.
- Node.js, Typescript, NestJS, Python, Odoo, GRCP experience.
- You are proficient in the fundamentals of CS such as Data Structures, Algorithms, Operating Systems.
- You showcase proactivity and creativity and understand the right balance between product, engineering, and business needs.
- You have prior experience building consumer-facing products.
- You have prior experience building OLTP systems.
- Experience in scaling distributed systems.
- Past experience in all phases of the development lifecycle (requirement collection, clarification, coding, testing, integration testing, deployment).
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency .
- Help maintain code quality, organization.
- Maintain the existing application and create sophisticated solutions to complex technical problems.
- Good knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Health care, dental insurance.
- 12 paid leave days a year.
- Phone and gas allowance.
- Good discounts at Highlands Shops and Pho24 shops, with additional Customer & Lifestyle promotions.
- Prime location in Sala.
CONTACT: Phone: (+8428) 7106 8279